25 February 2022

Word Play - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is called:

                                                        Word Play

It's hosted by Joanne and she says, " As we wave farewell to February, let’s use the month for inspiration in a different way. Make a FEB card! Use something beginning with each of those letters in your creation. 
So it might be a foiled elephant juggling a ball, a blue fairy with an embossed background, a baby card with flags and embroidery thread… 
what can you come up with that’s FEB? 
Don’t forget to tell us which items you’ve used in case we don’t spot them!

I used flowers, an elephant, buttons and bunting for my card. After die cutting various layers and elements I began layering each one on to my card. I used Oh So Sweet papers by Trimcraft which has a pastel palette. I loved how this turned out with subtle colours.

(Flowers, Elephant, Buttons, Bunting (and Baby card!)

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;
 https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card love all the dies and pastel colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby card Rizwana, I love the little bunting string and the ornate elephant ear!

    ReplyDelete