11 February 2022

My Sweet Valentine- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Have you created your valentines card yet? Well not to worry this weeks challenge is all about creating your valentines day card which is set by DT member Dawn and its called;

                                                My Sweet Valentine

Valentines day is nearly here so I would like you to show me the love and share your Valentines makes.  Make sure your cards feature lots of shades of red and pink and of course love hearts.


For my card I have used papers from ABStudios. I chose two papers to create the background and used the left over sheets to punch some hearts using Fiskars punches. I then die cut a stitched tag and threaded some ribbon through the top. The hearts were then arranged onto the tag and glued in place.The tag was then mounted onto the card base with foam pads. To finish it off I added a sentiment and some sequins.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentine card and really love the B.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the papers, they look like you have got your inks out and created the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete