01 October 2022

Be Happy- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and happy Saturday!

Welcome back to my blog I hope you've had a good week. This weeks challenge for the Daring Cardmakers blog has been set by Shabneez and she says;                    

 Be Happy     

Happiness is so important to us all and I'd like to see the word 'HAPPY' on your card.  It could be for a birthday, anniversary or anything that makes you happy!

So for my card I decided I wanted it to be just a happy card, to make someone smile and feel happy when they received it. I bought a stamp set from a craft fair I recently visited with a friend, which I thought worked perfectly for this challenge.

I stamped the flower head a couple of times onto watercolour card and added the sentiment. The flowers were coloured using zig water colour pens and a water brush. Once dry I added some sparkle using stickles star dust. To finish off the card I drew some stitched lines to the outer edge of the card and then added some splatters using a black and white posca pen.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

1 comment:

  1. Perfect sentiment for the challenge and I,love your beautifully coloured flower heads, gorgeous card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete