07 October 2022

October Elemental Inspirational challenge- Daring Cardmakers

  Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the October Elemental Inspirational Challenge. This months mood board is set by DT member Shabneez and it's full of inspirational elements that have a fresh autumnal feel. To join in all you need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.

For my card I chose brick wall, mushrooms, colours and textures. I die cut a couple of brick wall strips from a Sizzix border die. I then used distress oxides to colour the wall using a few different brick colours. For the main image I have used printables from Fox and Found Studio (Vintage Toadstools, Foliage and Leaves and Vintage ATC's). For all the other elements I have recycled a clothes tag, a small piece of vinyl and a bronze piece of fabric. With the left over piece of vinyl I cut out some tiny hearts and added them to the bottom of the card.


I haven't added a sentiment yet as I couldn't decide who I was going to send it to. Then maybe it just doesn't need one what do you think?


Here is a close up of the finished card. I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your brick wall, it looks so effective! Great combination of elements and I agree it doesn’t really need a sentiment, it’s a perfect all purpose card that you could tailor to the occasion with what you write inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the brick wall and the Fungi image you used-great texture and I agree no sentiment needed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete