14 October 2022

Big On Backgrounds - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and happy Friday!

Daring Cardmakers are back again with another new challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Nat and she wants us to go; 

Big on Backgrounds

She would like to see you create your own background design/print/pattern for your card.
Get creative with stencils, stamps (big and small), dies, and create a background that really stands out.


I love creating backgrounds and I always have some pre-prepared backgrounds as it saves a lot of time. I usually create a fair few backgrounds while I have all of my inks and sprays out. It certainly pays off when you need to create something quickly. This background was also created recently and seems to fit perfectly with the 
challenge. I have used distress oxides to create this background and an Aall and Create stencil #126 Lotza Stars. The die cut star and sentiment are by My Favorite Things.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

1 comment: