16 December 2022

One word prompt-BELIEVE-Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

 Hello and Happy Saturday!

Today I am back with another challenge as we continue our One Word Prompt over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Its the last week before our Christmas break so this challenge will remain open for your entries until our return on 6th January 2023! This weeks word prompt is;

BELIEVE

Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas themed, and anything Goes when it comes to sharing your makes Tags, Bags, Cards, Décor, boxes - whatever you want to make
We're looking forward to seeing what you create!


Its great when you can find a stamp to match the theme. This card is inspired by the movie 'Polar Express' which I can't wait to watch with the family again this year. 

The background was created using distress oxides and an Aallandcreate stencil. The swirly Christmas sentiment stamps are by Lili of the Valley which absolutely love, as they stamp so perfectly. I neatly edged all four sides using a blue metallic marker pen and mounted the card onto a card base. I added a few jingle bells threaded through a silver ribbon and attached that just above the sentiment. To finish it off I added some silver glitter dots to add sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx



No comments:

Post a Comment