20 January 2023

Viva Magenta- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog! 

 It's my turn to host this weeks challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. I have decided to do a colour themed challenge and it's called:

                             Viva Magenta

The Pantone Colour of the year is Viva Magenta.
“This rich and exuberant colour promotes joy and optimism.”
I’d like you to use lots of magenta, or hints of it when you create your card. There’s lots of inspiration in the natural world. Check out this mood board to see just a little. 


I usually like blues and greens and always struggle with pinks and purples. So when Pantone announced Viva Magenta as this years colour of the year I thought I'd set myself a challenge to try and work with it. Are you like me and find Magenta, Pinks, Reds or Purples a bit of a challenge to use in your creations? If so I hope you'll join in this weeks challenge. 


I have created a card using papers from Mariposa Moments by Tonic Studios. I decided to keep my card pretty simple by layering the patterned paper onto some plain magenta card and creating a pocket for my tag. I like how this card turned out and I think I'll try using this colour more this year.  

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xx

1 comment:

  1. I’m with you at the blue/green end of the spectrum Rizwana! This is really pretty with a lovely vintage vibe, love the pocket and tag construction!

    ReplyDelete