08 November 2019

Baubles and Bows - Daring Cardmakers Guest Designer



Hello and welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is all about Baubles and Bows. I love Christmas decorations with all the sparkly glitter, tinsel and lights; they do create a magical feel.







I decided to create a bauble using an embroidery hoop. I first painted the hoop using white and copper coloured paints and added a snowy acetate sheet around the edges with hot glue. I filled the middle with some fake snow and a fir tree before placing the second acetate sheet on top. To give it a decorative feel I attached white iridescent pearls around the edge of the frame and finished it off with some die cuts and a bow.

I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun. It can be anything you like as long as it includes baubles and bows.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the DCM blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana




2 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Rizwana - keep it up! Ha!!! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, its just perfect

    ReplyDelete