15 November 2019

Christmas Songs and Carols- Daring Cardmakers Guest Designer

Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to my blog I hope you are keeping yourself warm in this cold and windy weather. My highlight of the week was the Hobbycraft meet up in Stockport, where we get together once a month to finish off any of our crafty projects. Its a lovely little group of creatives with some amazing talents.




 I am back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge as a Guest Designer. This weeks challenge is to make a card, with a Christmas song or carol for your inspiration.
I have always loved this time of year with the children practicing their roles in the Christmas plays and all the songs they learn. One of my favourite songs is "Walking in a winter wonderland" which has inspired me to create a card with a snowy glittery scene.



I used a Studio Light stamp which was perfect for this project. I stamped the image onto an inky background with embossing powder added some embellishments and a snowflake border.
I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the DCM blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

3 comments: