01 November 2019

DCM November Elemental Challenge

Hello and Happy November!

Wow I'm back on my blog after a long break. I'm hoping to make more of effort to blog even if it is once a week.

I have some exciting news to share with you all today, I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked to join the Daring Cardmakers as a Guest Designer!
Their weekly challenges are super fun and anyone is welcome to join in.



Today I'm sharing my very first take on the DCM November Elemental Challenge; I chose a snowy scene, an animal and a winter sentiment.
I created the snowy scene using stamps from Card-io (Mini Tall Trees and Dear Deer),versa color inks and the word die is from Tonic.


You can choose any 3 elements from the picture to make your card and it doesn't have to be Christmas-related.
Hope you can join in the fun and share your makes over on the Daring Cardmakers blog, we would love to see your take on it!

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the lovely creations from the design team over on the DCM blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com
Have a lovely weekend!

Rizwana.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Rizwana! It must have taken you quite a while to create this cute winter scene. But it was definitely worth it! I also love the subtle colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your beautiful words and taking time to stop by my blog xxhugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning first card Rizwana and welcome to the Daring Cardmakers! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete