22 November 2019

Natural,Gold and White -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and Welcome to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

This weeks challenge is a colour theme;

                                NATURAL,GOLD AND WHITE

You can create any type craft project of your choice using the above colours.
Have you created any Christmas cards yet? Or maybe you're thinking of making your own gifts this year. I think this weeks challenge is great for a contemporary
look in any project. I decided to create my Christmas cards using this colour scheme.





I die cut a snowflake out of natural and gold glitter card. Then placed the gold die cut snowflake into the negative cut out of the natural card-stock, finished off with a white ribbon and sentiment. This was quick and easy and you can batch make and have your Christmas cards ready in no time.
I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

3 comments:

  1. ooooh lovely snowflakes :) This is such an elegant and striking design, and the colours are wonderful for showing it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathy for stopping by and your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete