10 January 2020

DCM January Elemental Challenge Feeling Blue Guest Designer


Hello and a very Happy New Year to you all!

Welcome back to our very first DCM challenge of 2020. This weeks Elemental Challenge is called 'Feeling Blue'. We are celebrating The Pantone 2020 colour of the year which is 'Classic Blue'.
The Challenge is to use three or more elements from the inspiration picture.



I chose the colour blue, moroccan tiles, a vase and flowers. I layered the dark blue moroccan die cut to a lighter blue and adhered them on to my card base. I stamped and coloured the vase and flowers and then fussy cut all the images. Then I arranged them onto the background and added a label with a sentiment.
This is a really fun challenge to do and I hope you can join in too.





I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you've incorporated the Moroccan tile effect to create the background for those gorgeous flowers. I wish I'd thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rizwana, and like Kathy I love the background - a real showstopper!

    ReplyDelete