24 January 2020

Cheer Someone Up- Daring Card Markers Challenge


Good Morning !

 Welcome to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This week we are challenging you to create a card to 'Cheer Someone Up'. This could be for anyone who has had a tough time lately or feeling under the weather.

I've created my card for a close friend who has been through some tough times. So to cheer her up I wanted her to know that she is loved and things will get better.
For my card I painted a background with paints and used various stamps and stencils in the background to create interest. To make the colours pop I used some white paint and added some marks using an old credit card. Once dry I die cut a circle from the painted piece and adhered it to my card. Then I added two die cut floral stems from white glitter card and finished it off with a sentiment.I love how this turned out and can't wait to post it.





I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Your card is great! "You are loved" is such a precious and uplifting thing to hear and I think it's great that you used it on your card. You will make someone very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. And that background is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete