17 January 2020

Something New- Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

This weeks challenge is about 'Something New' and I definitely have something new to share with you all today. I am super excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Daring Cardmakers Design Team. I have been a Guest  Designer for the last three months and have truly enjoyed all the challenges. I'm really looking forward to my new role as a Design Team Member.

For the challenge I decided to create some New Baby cards as it seems to be baby season. We have had a few new additions in our extended family and friends.



I stamped and coloured the zebra from the 'p.s I love you' stamp set by Tracey Hey. I fussy cut the image ready to attach to my cards. Then using patterned papers and alphabet dies I created two baby cards one for a boy and the other for a girl.
I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something new. It can be anything New, new house, new job, new year, new baby or new things.




Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment