31 January 2020

Layer It Up - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.
This week's challenge is called:

                                              Layer It Up

 I decided to create a card by layering 3 colours of oxide inks and letting them dry. I stamped the rose and masked it to add the leaves. Using alcohol markers, I began to layer more colours in the stamped images. To give more depth and colour, I used colouring pencils to enhance the shape of the petals. I finished it off by adding stickles (glitter sparkle) to the image and a die-cut sentiment from white glitter card and lay it across my rose.


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.



Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment