21 February 2020

All Tied Up- Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.
This week's challenge is set by DT member Kathy Black and it's called ;

 "All Tied Up" 

You can use thread wool, fibers, twine, string, etc on your cards.

My card has a monochromatic feel with more natural colours. I used Kraft card as my base and added a mesh. I wrapped some string around my corrugated strip and tied a tag with a sentiment to it.. For the main image I coloured my card with some oxides and stamped a script stamp in the background.



Then I stamped a butterfly using oxide inks and layered it onto the script background with foam pads. To finish it off added some stitched detail to the background and glitter to the butterfly. 


 I hope you like my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ~ I love the all natural colors and textures, the mesh with the corrugated strip, and string makes a wonderful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and pretty with the neutral colour palette, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. The monochromatic colour scheme is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete