14 February 2020

Someone or Something you love - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is to feature-

 Someone or Something you Love.

This could be a person, food, an object, a pet or even your favourite craft product etc.


Anyone who knows me will tell you how much I love butterflies. I have a lot of things with butterflies I just find them so enchanting and beautiful.
 I love this quote;

                                    "Just living isn't enough,"
                                said the butterfly, "One must have
                           sunshine, freedom and a little flower."





 So this card represents my love of the butterfly. I started off by colouring my card with some oxide inks. I then stamped and embossed the butterfly image using black embossing powder which really made the colours pop. I can't believe I haven't used my embossing powders in a long time and still the fascination never ends. I think I'm going to be using my embossing powders more in my creations. This card will be for my younger sister to show my sisterly love as its her birthday this weekend.
 I hope my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.




Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana








5 comments:

  1. There's only one thing I can say to this and its
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW absolutely gorgeous butterfly and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have 3 WOW's, the beautiful is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww. (Again.) Beautifully coloured and the 3D-effect is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete