28 February 2020

Take A Flying Leap- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I'm back with another new Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks host is Svenja and the challenge is called ;

Take A Flying Leap

As you know 2020 is a leap year, so to celebrate this extra day, show us some things or people that leap. This could be: frogs, bunnies, squirrels or a sportsman like Bob Beamon.




I decided to create a treat box instead of a card this time. I die-cut the box and decorated it with some patterned papers. I stamped my cute bunny character and coloured it in using some alcohol pens. I then die-cut the image and adhered it to the treat box. I filled the box with the chocolate eggs and tied a ribbon and tag to finish it off. 



 I hope my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.



Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



1 comment: