07 February 2020

DCM February Elemental Challenge


Hello and welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

This week its the February Elemental Challenge, where you can choose 3 elements from the picture to create your card. I have chosen some colours, flowers, ribbon and hearts to create my card.



I started off by creating a background with paints using my Gel Press and a stencil to create texture. After the paint has dried, I stamped the tulip flowers from the Aall and Create stamp set #272 by Tracy Evans.
Using the same colours I pulled off another print to stamp my flowers and sentiment on. Then fussy cut the flowers and sentiment and placed them on top of the stamped image on the main piece. I added some ribbon before attaching my sentiment (Aall and Create stamp set #282). Then using a fine black pen I doodled some lines around the outer edge to create a framed edge and added some white splatters from a posca pen.
So take a look at the Elemental Inspiration picture below and choose three elements and create your card. Here are some ideas if you are not sure ;
colours from the picture, hearts, flowers, teapot, cactus, biscuits, ribbon, twine and there are a few others I'll leave you to find.


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful artsy-looking card Rizwana, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baackground and love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete