20 March 2020

Floral Focus - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog.
I hope you are keeping well and safe. Things have moved pretty fast this past week and these really are testing times. If you are feeling a bit down, this weeks challenge will surely cheer you up. It is set by DT member Nat and its called:

Flowers Front and Centre


I created my card using an Aall and Create stamp set by Olga Heldwein (Blooming Field #229). I stamped second generation images of the large flower to create a background. This gave it a softer look. Then I stamped and coloured one of the flowers and layered it on top of the middle flower and added some stickles to the centre.
The sentiment reads "There's a moment of joy in every day". I chose this so we can take the time to stop and reflect on the good things that are happening around us.
I would love to see some flowers on your cards whether they are backgrounds, big and bold blooms or dimensional flowers. Lets all brighten up someones day. Don't forget to share your makes with us on the blog or our Facebook page- Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.




I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend with lots of luck.
Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana




2 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome look with that bold blue pop of colour! Lovely card Rizwana! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking card Rizwana - love that you chose to just colour one floral image and that's a wonderful sentiment too, Robyn

    ReplyDelete