13 March 2020

Lucky for Some - Daring Cardmarkers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is set by DT member Joanne and it's called;

"Lucky For Some"

I know what you're thinking it's Friday 13th and full of bad luck but if we create lots of cards with lucky symbols surely we can make it a lucky day.
I decided to create a card for St. Patricks Day which also falls this coming week so we will have lots of Irish luck.


I created a background using a stencil and some oxides. I coloured the digi stamps and fussy cut the character, clovers and sentiments from Vera Lane Studio.
I just love this cute and quirky character and I had such fun colouring it too. I framed one of the sentiments with a stamp set from Aall and Create called "Frame It" #282 by Tracy Evans.
I would love to see some Lucky Symbols on your cards don't forget to share your makes with us on the blog or our Facebook page.


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend with lots of luck.
Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. I just love your colourful quirky card Rizwana, great composition and love the cute shamrock girl, Robyn

    ReplyDelete