06 March 2020

DCM MARCH ELEMENTAL CHALLENGE


Hello and welcome to my blog.

It's the 1st Friday of the month, which means its the March Elemental Challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers Blog. The challenge is to choose three or more elements from the inspiration picture.
I chose the striped colours, floral spray, beads and words.



So I created my card with a striped background, using similar colours from my oxide inks and a stencil. I then stamped a floral spray image and wrapped some gold thread with colourful beads. A printed sentiment was added with foam pads to give it dimension.
Please do join in the challenge and choose any three elements to create your card. Here are a few examples to get you started- colour, typewriter, succulents, octopus, beads.... etc.



I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


5 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart and stylish, love t6he stripes and those beads are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card with such a great sentiment! You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card Rizwana, love the colours and those gorgeous beads, Robyn

    ReplyDelete