27 March 2020

Recycled - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge and this weeks challenge is set by Ruth and its called;

"Recycled"


I love to recycle and give things a new life. Parcels, packaging, tubes, corrugated card and even the fancy paper and acetate my bunch of flowers come in. For this weeks challenge I created a concertina album which is made from a box my lenses come in.



I opened out the box and measured and cut two pieces for my book covers. I then adhered two of the larger flaps together so that there was a spine on both sides and covered it with patterened paper. Then using Kraft card I created a concertina and attached that to the middle of the cover. This was then decorated and I added tags to each pocket. 


 I added pockets and tags on the inside of  both outer covers.


The concertina folds and sits nicely in the middle of the book.


 This is what it looks like opened out showing all the beautiful papers.



I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to join in the fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend with lots of luck.
Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana



1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow - how clever are you Rizwana - your recycled concertina folder is excellent..love it. stay safe, hug Robyn

    ReplyDelete