24 June 2020

GLAMOROUS - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks Challenge is set by DT member Ruth and its called

GLAMOROUS

I do love to dress up for an occasion with a nice outfit, shoes, handbag, jewelry and lipstick. The one one thing that really tops my list of feeling glamorous is Perfume. I chose a perfume bottle for my card which is from a Spectrum noir colorista colouring pad by Crafter's Companion. I used water colour paints to colour the image to bring out the glittered accents.


I fussy cut the image and layered it onto a coordinating piece of card and finished it off with a ribbon bow.



Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the blog or our facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
 I hope you like my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment