12 June 2020

Wing It ! - Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and happy Friday everyone!
Welcome back to another new challenge for the Daring Cardmakers.
This weeks challenge is set by DT member Shabneez and its called;

Wing It!

You can use anything with wings on your cards this week - insects, birds, fairies or even planes!




I knew exactly what I wanted to create for this challenge and used my fairy stamp from AallandCreate by Janet Klein. I created a background using distress oxides and a stencil. I coloured and and arranged my images and added sparkle using Stickles. There you have it a fun and cheerful card to brighten up this dull and miserable morning. I really enjoyed this challenge there's lots to choose from. I hope you'll join in and share your creations, we would love to see.



Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a happy weekend.Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs
Rizwana

4 comments:

  1. It was worth the late night Rizwana! Gorgeous creation. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rizwana, I love the bright inky background and that fairy is so sweet, she looks like she gets up to all sorts of mischief! Have a lovely weekend
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable! I love your little fairy - and the background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colours <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete