26 June 2020

Let's Go 3D - Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
So how are we all? I hope you are all keeping safe and enjoying the glorious weather. I'm finding it too hot and sticky and I'm glad its started to cool down a little.

 Today I'm back with a new challenge set by DT member Dawn and she wants us to create a 3D project this week. It can be a gift bag, box or any other 3D project. I love creating 3D projects, especially ones that I can use to put treats or little gifts in for someone. I created a gift bag with a flap as a closure. I then decorated the box with patterned papers.



 I added a sentiment onto the front flap and added a small bead as decoration. I used velcro dots to keep the flap in place.



Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the blog or our facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
 I hope you like my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Your gift bag is very pretty! I love how you decorated it and using velcro to keep it close is a very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty box and I love the shape. xxx

    ReplyDelete