14 August 2020

Peek-A-Boo! Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
Welcome back to my blog for another new Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Nat and its called:

PEEK-A-BOO!

You can add a surprise element, a secret message on a pull tab, an interactive card, a pop up card or an aperture. There are lots of different ideas of creating a surprise element to your projects and cards.



I decided to create a Peek-a -Boo card. This card looks complicated but was fairly simple and so much fun to make. After I had cut the main components of my card I started to assemble it.



 I stamped and coloured two bird stamps from one of Aallandcreate stamp sets by Janet Klein. I then placed my two images within the circle apertures. I added sentiments to the front and on the inside of the card.



This cards peek-a-boo element lets you show one image when the card is closed and another when its opened. Such a fun challenge can't wait to see what you create.



I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea and those birdies are brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Rizwana, I love the birdies and punny sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete