07 August 2020

August Elemental Inspiration Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog. What glorious weather we are having today! I hope you are making the most of this sunny day.
Today is the first Friday of the month and this means its the August Elemental Inspiration Challenge. This week Joanne has set this lovely mood-board, all you have to do is pick three elements. I chose colours, fern and words, remember colours count as one element.



I have created a CAS (clean and simple) card using three elements from this months mood board. I started off with this pretty foiled paper which I adhered to my base card. As there is a lot of foil and shimmer I decided to tone it down a little by adding some vellum. I tore the edges by hand then added my three fern leaves on top this made them more visible on top of the vellum otherwise they would have just disappeared into the background. To finish it off I added a sentiment.






I've really enjoyed creating my card using elements from the mood board. All you have to do is choose any three elements and create your card.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful Rizwana, I love the colours and those ferns are so pretty. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete