28 August 2020

In The Garden- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
Welcome back to my blog for another new Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Shabneez and its called:

In The Garden!

Shabneez would like to see your creations with something from the garden, window-box, windowsill or maybe the garden of your dreams.



I decided to create a card with potted plants and herbs as I don't have a garden, but I have lots of potted plants outside and around the the house. I am not very green-fingered but I can manage small plants that don't need much attention.
So for my card I decided to use my potted herb stamps and coloured them with promarkers. I then matted the stamped image on to some coordinating card-stock along with my sentiment. It's a simple and clean card that didn't take long to make.




I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today and are inspired to create your own garden masterpieces.
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana






3 comments:

  1. A very lovely card. I prefer plants in pots and especially ones that don't need much watering like a cactus. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good use of the challenge and great colouring! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card isjust gorgeous - what a fab, stylish design

    ReplyDelete