21 August 2020

Picture Perfect - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good morning and welcome back to my blog.

Its Friday and time for a new challenge and this week DT member Miri would like to see some Picture-Perfect cards.

You can use a photo camera, a picture frame, a photograph, a Polaroid, anything picture/photo related on your cards.

I decided create a photo album in the shape of a camera. I cut an A4 sheet of  card in half length-ways and then in half again. This gave me four pieces of  card from one sheet, I did this with two sheets giving me eight base cards. Using the We R Memory Keepers 123 punch board I created the tab at the top of each one, to create the shape of a camera. I repeated this for the patterned papers and then matted them onto each individual base card.


I then decorated the front to give it a camera look for this I used mirri card and a small wooden heart for the view finder and epoxy stickers for the buttons. For the lens I cut a couple of circles and added a punched heart  for the centre and finished it off with a smile word sticker. You could add a photo in place of the heart to give it a personal touch.


I punched two holes on one side of all the camera pages using my crop-a-dile and added two metal rings so if I wanted to I could add more pages to the album. I then threaded some ribbon through the rings as a camera strap.
I used bright coloured papers for all the pages to give it a fun and fresh look. I loved creating this project and I'm looking forward to adding photos to this mini album.


I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment