18 September 2020

Masculine Makes-Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

 Hello and welcome to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. 

This weeks challenge is set by DT member Dawn and it's called :

Masculine Makes.

 We all struggle sometimes to create cards for all the men in our lives - dads, brothers, uncles, granddads, husbands, sons and nephews. So this is a great challenge to get a few male cards ready in advance.


I decided to create a card for my dad for this weeks challenge. I created my background using Woodware Stamps called Vintage Pocket Watches. I stamped the pocket watches using Momento dye inks (teal zeal and pear tart). I added the splatter and words from the same stamp set. I then mounted my background onto a plain piece of coloured card and arranged it in an abstract angle onto the card. I die cut the word DAD and using foam pads arranged the letters onto the card. I then added a sentiment to finish it off.


I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today and are inspired to create some masculine themed cards.


Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment