25 September 2020

'S' for September- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good Morning and happy Friday!

Welcome back for another new Daring Cardmakers challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Kathy its called;

'S' for September.

Kathy would like you to use three things beginning with the letter 'S' on your card. Here are some ideas: stamps, stencils, sunshine, sea, sandals, shark, silver, snowflakes, spots, stripes, stepper card, monogram 'S' or sunflower.


So for my card I have used: squares, strips of patterned paper, silver, stem, smile sentiment and sparkle gems. I cut some patterned papers to create the background and die cut the smile sentiment from silver glitter card. The tall stem was created using a sizzix die set and finished off with some sparkly gems. 


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment