04 September 2020

September Elemental Inspiration Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today is the first Friday of the month and this means its the September Elemental Inspiration Challenge. This week its my turn to set my first elemental challenge. As its September I decided to create an autumnal mood-board as I love the colours of autumn. All you have to do is pick three elements from the picture (colours count as one element).


 For my card I chose leaves, wood-grain and colours. I used acrylic paints to colour a piece of card in autumnal colours. Once dry I cut some leaves using some leaf dies by Craftascope. I embossed a piece of white card using a wood-grain embossing folder. I then matted that on a plain red piece of card and adhered that to my base card. I arranged my leaves on top of the base card and glued them down.

I die cut the word thanks and adhered that just below the leaves. To finish it off I added some stickles over each leaf which gave it a subtle shine.


 I've really enjoyed creating my card using elements from the mood board. All you have to do is choose any three elements and create your card.Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment