30 October 2020

Fireworks-Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good morning and happy Friday!

Welcome back to another new Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Jenny and its all about 

FIREWORKS!

Guy Fawkes day, or Bonfire Night as we like to call it, is fast approaching and Jenny would like you to share your firework-themed projects.



I really had to think outside the box this this week as I don't have any firework stamps but luckily I found one of my flower stamps which I used for this project and they were just perfect. It makes you look at your stamp sets differently and makes them more versatile to use. I've added the picture of the stamp set to give you an idea of how it can be used for alternative ideas. I put masking tape on the stems before I added the ink to my stamp. Once the image is covered with an even layer of embossing ink I removed the tape before I stamped the image.




I stamped the sentiment first using embossing ink and glitter embossing powders. I had forgotten how fun it was to play with embossing powders and watch them turn. Then I arranged the flower heads around my sentiment and embossed each one with different colours. To finish it off I added some white gems in the centre of each one.

I hope you like my take on this week's challenge and have been inspired to create something new. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think a like, I had no firework craft products either. Love the fireworks(flowers) against the black background.

    ReplyDelete