02 April 2021

April Elemental Inspirational Challenge.

  Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month, which means its the April Elemental Inspiration challenge. This months mood board is set by DT member Jenny and its full of inspirational elements. To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.


For my card I chose hearts, colours, text background and the word love. I decided to use some papers from My Minds Eye which I've had in my stash for some years now. They seemed to work quiet well with the colour scheme. I used Eileen Hulls Hearts journaling card dies and layered them up so that the smaller hearts created a shadow in black.  I added some heats from the waste and cut out two two hearts from the papers and added my sentiment love on top. To finish it off I added black organza ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card, Rizwana! I like the red, white and black colour combination and all the love(ly) details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elements work so well together here, lovely card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete