12 November 2021

Jolly Holly-days - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 

Hello and Happy Friday!

Welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers challenge.Our theme for the challenge this week is;

Jolly Holly-days!

We'd simply like to see some holly or other Winter greenery on your 
projects this time.We'd love you to share anything you make so, not just cards but boxes, bags, tags, labels and decorations.  Whatever you make, we want to see!
 And of course, remember, your makes don't even have to be Christmassy!


This week I decided to create a gift bag, as it would definately come in handy over the festive season. For my project I use a pre-made kraft bag which usually comes plain and you can decorate it however you like. I die cut two holly wreaths and layered them on top of each other to make the wreath look fuller. I used patterened papers to add a border on the top and bottom of the bag. I adhered the wreath to the centre and added red gems to the holly leaves. Then to finish it off I added a tartan bow and created a small tag matching the bag, which I tied using some twine and bells. I loved the finished result.



I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. 
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment