26 November 2021

Hello and Happy Friday!

Well the cold spell has certainly arrived and my thermals are on. I spent most of yesterday glued to the radiator and still felt so cold. The festive season is fast approaching and I do need to get a move on and finish creating my Christmas cards. I'm glad the Daring Cardmakers have had lots of christmas themed challenges which has given us a head start with our crafty christmas makes. So we are now in week 4 of our Christmas challenges. This weeks challenge is called;

Show us Your Stockings!

Probably Christmas Stockings - but maybe cute little socks for a new baby's feet or possibly even fishnets and garters! Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas themed, and it can be a card or anything else you're inspired to get crafty and make.



I created my card using papers from Artic Christmas by Paper Addicts and Cracker and Stocking Dies by First Edition. I loved creating these cute stockings using different patterened papers and die cutting contrasting colours for the toe and heal. Once I had assembled a couple of the stockings I decided to add some papers to my base card to create the background. A sentiment was added to the base card and I doodled some stitch lines around the card. I tied some twine across the the front of the card and used some small pegs to hang my stockings. To finish it off I added some gems.
So heres another stocking card I made the collection is slowly building.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Bitterly cold here today to!Both beautiful cards and love the cute stocking hanging on the line
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Rizwana! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete