05 November 2021

November Elemental Inspirational Challenge- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month which means its the November Elemental Inspirational Challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This months moodboard is full of Christmas Inspiration all you have to do is pick three elements and create a card. Remember colours count as one element. 


I have chosen colours, words and pinecones. When I saw this moodboard I knew exactly what I wanted to create using one of my well loved Waltzing Mouse stamp sets called Festive Foilage by Claire Brennan. I stamped the pinecone stamp with Versa Claire ink pads and then fussy cut them. I also stamped some of the individual cones and fir branches. I cut two strips of green and red cardstock and die cut a frame out of grey cardstock, using one of the Tattered Lace dies. I then stamped and embossed my sentiment onto the grey frame. Now the frame was ready to have the foilage assembled onto it. I used foam pads to add height to the individual pinecones which I added onto the main stamped image. To finish it off I added stickles for sparkle and some pearl gems.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment