19 November 2021

Silver, Aqua and a Dash -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers challenge and this weeks challenge is called;

Silver, Aqua & a Dash 

We've a colour theme this time!  
Just use Silver and Aqua/turquoise shades and add a pop of any 
other colour you fancy. Remember it doesn't have to be Christmas themed, and it can be a card or anything else you're inspired to get crafty and make.



I love aqua colours they are great for lots of winter themed cards. I have created a card using First Edition papers called Arctic Winter. They worked perfectly for this challenge. I added green as my third colour and used silver glitter card.  I added a strip of snowglobes a sentiment and gems to finish it off.
 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments: