24 March 2023

Beautiful Buzzing Bees- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and Happy Friday!

This week I'm hosting a brand new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This week its all about the bees. 

Beautiful Buzzing Bees
  
Create a card, a tag, a box or a gift bag with bees in mind. You can use anything related to bees like honey, honeycomb, bee hives and of course some lovely buzzing bees.

I have been going through my stamp stash and came across this Honeybee stamp set #330 by Aallandcreate, designed by Tracy Evans. Its been a while since I used it last and thought this would fit the challenge perfectly. I began by creating an inky background using distress oxides and stamping the honeycomb stamp. I stamped and coloured the beehive and the small bee from the Little Critters set #436. After cutting them out, I glued the bee to the front of the beehive. I mounted the background onto some black cardstock and added a piece of lace down the centre. After adhering the background to the base card I added a couple of strips of black card towards the bottom. Then I placed the beehive on top using foam pads. To finish off my card I added the words 'Protect Bees' which are on the beehive itself in case your wondering.  

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love the Bee theme and love all thye stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete