13 March 2023

Spots and Stripes- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

 I've been missing from blog land for a couple of weeks as I've had a whole household off with the flu including myself. It's taken a few weeks to shake off and recover fully. This past week my mum and dad have been poorly too which led my mum to be in hospital. Thankfully all is well and both now recovering slowly.

So this week even though I had my card ready for the challenge I'm a little late posting it on here. This week we have a Spots and Stripes challenge which I really enjoyed.


For my card I have used Anna Marie Designs patterned papers and sentiments. I love these papers they go so well together. I created spots and stripe banners to go across the card and glued them into place with the sentiment topper. This card is a quick to create for those last minute birthdays.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx



 

1 comment: