17 March 2023

Little One(s)-Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and happy Friday!

Welcome back for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge has been set by Miri and its called;

Little One(s)

Make a card for the little people in your life or think small in a different way and use tiny little letters, sentiments or images on your card!


For this challenge I have used monster stamps by Art Inspirations designed by Mr Barghest. I stamped the cute little monster onto watercolour card and used watercolours to colour the image. Most of the sentiment stamps are also from the same set, apart from the Happy Birthday stamp which is by Elizabeth Craft designs. I wanted to keep it simple so I framed the image with doodle lines and stars. Once I had finished the main image I created a colourful background using watercolour paints and mounted them both onto a card base.
 

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, Rizwana! Your little monster will love it ;-). I love your colouring, the rainbow background and your doodled frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miri for stopping by and for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. Great fun card and cute monster
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete