31 March 2023

Number It- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

This week we are back with another new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Shabneez and she says;

'This week, I'd very much like to see how you use numbers on your cards.  I think the cards I make the most have numbers on them!

NUMBER IT!
Create a card using numbers either in the background or for a special birthday or anniversary.'


  Another chance to take out this cool stamp set by Jo Firth Young (JOFY44). Love the robots in this set but this time instead of using just one character I decided to use all three. Normally I use alcohol markers for colouring my images but today I'm using colouring pencils. I created a small background panel and used oxides to create a mixed watercolour effect. Once dried I used one of the stamps to create a pattern on the background. Then using the nuts and bolts stamp I created a border top and bottom of the card base which I coloured in using a silver metallic pen. Then I adhered the coloured robot panel onto some black card stock and used the silver metallic pen to add some highlights. Finally I die cut the number 16 and stamped a happy birthday sentiment and arranged them to the front of the card. Number card complete yay!

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog;


Crafty Hugs,

Rizwana xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the cog borders and quirky robots
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Rizwana! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quirky robots and the touches of silver are perfect here, great card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete