22 May 2020

Birds of a feather- Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Nat and she would like to see lots of  birds on your cards this week.



I love using birds on my projects especially owls. So when I came across this old collection from Kanban whilst rearranging some craft boxes I knew it would be perfect for this challenge. I love the owls in this set they are so cute and colourful, great for a quick card. I decoupaged one of the toppers which gave the owl a 3D effect. I then mat and layered onto some coordinating patterned card -stock and added a pre-cut ribbon strip just underneath the main topper. To finish it off I added a sentiment with foam pads.






 I hope you like my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see an owl project for this dare. I think they're such wonderful characters. A fab card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the cute owl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete