01 May 2020

DCM May Elemental Inspiration Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. It's the first Friday of the month and the Daring Cardmakers have an Elemental challenge set by DT member Dawn. Doesn't this just make you smile? This challenge is full of sunshine.



To join in, all you need to do is choose three elements from the mood board. I chose colours, flowers and a square card. I created a background using two of the colours and a stencil. I then stamped over the background with a flower stamp from AallandCreate by Tracy Evans. I restamped the flower head onto another inked background and fussy cut the flower and placed it on top. I added a ribbbon across thee front of the card and added a sentiment on top of it.


I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



2 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning. I love the stencilling in the background and the stamping is just amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card -fabulous stencilled and inky background and beautiful flower stamp-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete