08 May 2020

Inky Backgrounds -Daring Cardmakers Challenge


Hello and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are well and keeping safe. Today I am super excited as it's my turn to set this weeks challenge. I would like you to:

CREATE AN INKY BACKGROUND

I would love to see some inky backgrounds using any medium like paints, inks, sprays, distress inks, distress oxides etc. You can use stencils to add interest. Most of all have fun creating them. 




I created my background using oxides and blended three colours on to the card. I then used a stencil and contrasting colours to add some interest. I added some stamped detail too. For the main image I stamped a flower directly onto my card
and again onto some left over scraps. I then fussy cut the flower head and the butterfly and placed it on top. I added some thread just under the main flower head. To finish it off I added some spiderweb ribbon and a sentiment. I hope you like my take on the challenge and look forward to seeing your creations.




Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana XXX







5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this one - great challenge! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background love the beautiful flower/butterfly and spiders web ribbon the perfect finishing touch
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for out Create Your Own Background challenge at-https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are just heavenly and I love how you used your beautiful background. Fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your inky bakground and the chaos flower is always a winner - great card!

    ReplyDelete