03 July 2020

July's Elemental Inspirational Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. It's the first Friday of the month which means its the July Elemental Inspirational Challenge. This week Svenja has set the mood-board with some vibrant toned colours and lots of different elements. The challenge is to choose three elements from the mood-board for your project. Remember choosing a colour also counts as one element.

For my project, I chose three elements: The Eiffel Tower, Tickets and a bulldog clip.




I started by layering some patterned papers from the Scrapmir Charming collection. I then cut out one of the toppers with The Eiffel Tower and adhered that at an angle. I arranged some of the paper flowers embellishments and a ticket which is held on by the bulldog clip. I cut and shaped the wings of a butterfly and added that to my focal point. I placed an epoxy sticker sentiment and tied a piece of ribbon onto one side of the card. To finish it off, I added some silver gems.



Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
 I hope you like my take on this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog:   https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana



2 comments:

  1. A classy and elegant take on Svenja's quirky inspiration - lovely card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you went for the Paris part of the mood board. That tiny bulldog clip is neat! Lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete