31 July 2020

Shake It! -Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog. Its Friday and we have a new challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers blog. Its my turn to set this weeks challenge and I would love to see your Shaker Projects so I've named it:

SHAKE IT!

For my project I created a shaker tag. I die cut a tag shape and coloured the background using oxide inks and the smooching technique.



 I then added some stamping in the background using Aallandcreate stamps by Janet Klein. I used my Fuse Tool to create a sleeve for my tag and added some sequins and used the fuse tool to seal it closed. I then coloured one of the characters by Janet Klein and adhered it on top of the tag. Super cute right? Here are some close ups.




I really hope you enjoyed your visit here today and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana






2 comments:

  1. These are both fab! I especially love the "messy" backgrounds but also the vibrant choice of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shaker tags and not too bulky - love them!

    ReplyDelete