02 October 2020

October Elemental Challenge-DCM

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Well its been a busy and strange sort of week and I'm rather late with my blog post today. Things were just not going my way so I had to just let it be and I've just found the time to catch up on things. I hope you are all well and keeping safe.

Its the first Friday of the month and I'm back with the October Elemental Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Dawn and she would like you to choose three or more elements from the mood-board.


I chose woodgrain, books and words for my card. I started off by stamping some words in the background using a light dye ink (Memento Desert Sand). Then I attached a piece of wood-grain paper which made it look like a wooden shelf. For my books I cut up lots of strips of paper in various widths and lengths and added details on the books with a white gel pen. To finish it off I added a sentiment.


Here are some close ups.



Please remember to use at least 3 elements from the image below on your creations and have fun.


Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

I hope you like my take on the Daring Cardmakers challenge and are inspired to create something beautiful.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I wish you all a happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

4 comments:

  1. I love how you created the books, at first I thought it was a stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little books look fabulous, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about a pile of good books... Love this!

    ReplyDelete