09 October 2020

Mail Art- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Good Morning and happy Friday!

Its 'World Post Day' today and DT member Svenja would like you to create some 

Mail Art 

You can use some kind of postage elements, feature letters or envelopes on your card, make a postcard or even some faux postage stamps of your own. I used a postcard as my main focal point and arranged some beautiful blooms around it.



I created my card using some patterned papers and went about layering them onto my base card. I placed a Moroccan tile die cut onto the patterned background and then added a postcard element from the same collection ( Garden Blooms by Anna Marie Designs). Then I die cut some flowers and leaves and arranged them onto my card just above the postcard. Its been a while since I've had 3D flowers on my projects.

 I stamped my sentiment onto the postcard and added pearl gems to the centres of each of flower. To add some sparkle I used some stickles on the petals. Here's a close-up.



I hope you like my take on this week's challenge and have been inspired to create some Mail Art. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the theme. These flowers are sooo lush!

    ReplyDelete